A Senior member is anyone 18 years of age and older. The current membership fee is $50 a year ($70 new member, $20 application fee).
Senior members can also purchase a Full Auto membership for an additional $100 ($150 per year, $170 new member).
Senior members can also become Lifetime members if they meet the following criteria:
- Were a member prior to January 1, 2018.
- Hold ten (10) continual years of membership in good standing.
- Be 65 years of age or older.
A Junior member is anyone under the age of 18. The current membership fee is $5 a year. No application fee is applied to the junior membership.
Both parents MUST sign the waiver for a child under the age of 18.
Step’s to become a member
- Download and print an application and an insurance waiver.
- You must have a sponsor that is a member of the club for at least one year and is in good standing.
- Your sponsor must complete their portion of the waiver prior to you mailing it in. Your application will be returned if this is not complete.
- Send your payment of $70 ($100 for family) which covers your $50 annual dues plus a new member application fee of $20 to: TRPC PO Box 253 Pine Grove, PA 17963
- You and your sponsor MUST attend a members meeting (held the 1st Thursday of each month at the clubhouse) to be voted into membership.
If you have completed the above steps you can attend any members meeting to be voted in, we will not contact you to inform you which meeting to attend.
NEED A SPONSOR?
Each member must have a sponsor. If you do not know anyone in the club and need a sponsor please click the button below and request one.
A Family membership is two (2) adults (husband & wife) living in the same household with or without children up to the age of 17. The current membership fee is $80 a year ($100 for new family membership, $20 application fee).
Anyone over the age of 17 see senior membership.
If you are a current adult member and would like to upgrade to a family membership you can do so by paying the difference plus the application fee. ($50)
Guests are allowed a total of three visits to the range before they must become members. Each guest must complete a guest waiver. The waivers can be found in the mailbox upon entering the gate at the range. Mailboxes are located at the stop signs inside each gate.
To complete a guest waiver prior to going to the range click here.