A Senior member is anyone 18 years of age and older. The current membership fee is $45 a year ($65 new member, $20 application fee).
Senior members can also purchase a Full Auto membership for an additional $45 ($90 per year, $110 new member).
Senior members can also become Lifetime members if they meet the following criteria:
- Were a member prior to January 1, 2018.
- Hold five (5) continual years of membership in good standing.
- Be 65 years of age or older.
Step’s to become a member
- Download and print an application and an insurance waiver.
- You must have a sponsor that is a member of the club for at least one year and is in good standing.
- Your sponsor must complete their portion of the waiver prior to you mailing it in.
- Send your payment of $65 which covers your $45 annual dues plus a new member application fee of $20 to: TRPC PO Box 253 Pine Grove, PA 17963
- You and your sponsor must attend a members meeting (held the 1st Thursday of each month at the clubhouse) to be voted into membership.
NEED A SPONSOR?
Each member must have a sponsor. If you do not know anyone in the club and need a sponsor please click the button below and request one.
A Junior member is anyone under the age of 18. The current membership fee is $5 a year. No application fee is applied to the junior membership.
Both parents MUST sign the waiver for a child under the age of 18.
Guest are allowed a total of three visits to the range before they must become members. Each guest must complete a guest waiver. The waivers can be found in the mailbox upon entering the gate at the range. Mailboxes are located at the stop signs inside each gate.